The process of going solar can seem complicated. Our seamless experience will help you make the transition.
Your home gets upgraded to solar energy! An average system will take about a day to complete the installation.
The city will then need to inspect your system to assess that it is up to code.
Working together with your utility, we will get your system connected to the grid and you can start enjoying solar energy!
South Carolina is a hotbed of solar power, and the state has been leading America in terms of how heavily it relies upon this clean energy source.
Solar panels are ready-made for South Carolinians’ impeccable climate conditions! Homes and businesses in South Carolina are just starting to see the benefits of solar power.
Only a few years ago, this wasn’t even possible because homeowners weren’t allowed by law to install them on their roofs! But now things have changed; thanks to an innovative new law that took effect last year–homeowners can finally take advantage of all sorts of incentives available.
The sun is shining on South Carolina, and the incentives are unbeatable. With a mix of sunshine and lucrative tax breaks waiting for you in this beautiful state there’s no reason not to go solar!
The process of generating electricity from sunlight is simpler than you might think. Solar power systems in a residential setting have three main components:
1. Solar panels are an integral part of the production of electricity. These cells convert light into electric current which then moves through wiring to an inverter.
2. The inverter converts the panels’ DC electricity into usable AC for our homes.
3. The meter is a device used to measure the amount of electricity generated and consumed in your home. If you have more than what’s needed on any given day, it will be sent back out onto the grid.
The cost of residential electricity can be really expensive in South Carolina. If you live there, then chances are that your bill is way higher than it should be and people from other states might think this too!
The prices of electricity are high in South Carolina. Around the United States, it costs about $0.1042 per kilowatt/Hr as opposed to an average cost for a South Carolina resident who pays around $0.1291 on their bill each month! The price difference doesn’t seem like that much but there is still a considerable difference if you’re going through more than one thousand kWh’s worth of energy per day. That equals a difference of over $200-300 a month!
There is a great opportunity to take advantage of in South Carolina that rewards you for going solar:
1. A 26% federal tax credit is available for purchased home solar systems installed by December 31, 2022. All you have to do is fill out the federal tax forms and the system will partially pay for itself.
2. The South Carolina government has a program that helps homeowners go solar by providing an incentive. The tax credit is capped at $3,500 but it can save you as much as 50% on your electricity bill in the first year!
3. If you’re main utilities are through Duke Energy you could be receiving a $1 per watt rebate from your power company. We all know that solar panels are expensive, but now there’s an additional incentive for installing them on top of what we’ve already been offered
We are a company that offers solar energy services in the form of installation, financing, and after-installation support. We will go to great lengths for our customers so they can have access to clean renewable sources like sunlight!
If you’re ready to go solar today or just want some advice, give us a call! We specialize in residential installations and can provide systems for $0 down. Our team of experts is always happy to help with any questions that arise during your project so don’t hesitate on getting them answered as soon as possible. It’s never been easier than now—or cheaper either; Glyde’s top priority is making clean energy accessible across most homes throughout the state by providing affordable price points while still delivering high-quality service all at once.
In today’s economy, you must have a plan. With Glyde Solar, you have someone on your side. Our expertise as a solar energy provider will arm you with all the information you need about going solar. The risk is low, and the reward is high. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and help you prosper without lifting a finger. Call 888.444.5936 now or fill out the form below to get started